Advance on reimbursement of extraordinary leave for family reasons in the Covid-19 context
Dear client, partner,
The Joint Social Security Center (CCSS) has issued a communication addressed to each employer (only in French) mentioning the possibility to get an advance on the reimbursement of the extraordinary leave for family reasons in the Covid-19 context.
In order to reduce the delay of reimbursement of the financial compensation for the extraordinary leave for family reasons (taken in the Covid-19 context) to the employer, the CCSS will proceed (if requested by the employer) with the payment of an advance, which could be transferred directly on the bank account of the employer.
As an employer, if you wish to benefit from the advance, you have to follow the below process as indicated in the communication from the CCSS (only available in French):
- The employer has to introduce a secured online request;
- This request has to be introduced at the latest on April 8, 2020;
- The CCSS will determine the amount of the advance and will transfer the funds on the bank account indicated by the employer;
- As usual, the employer will have to declare the exact requested periods and hours relating to the leave for family reasons of its employees to the CCSS;
- The CCSS will calculate the reimbursements of the Employers' mutual insurance and will regularize later the employer's account by deducting this advance.
Information to be provided to fill in the online form:
- The unique access code communicated by mail to each employer;
- The registration number of the employer (“matricule”));
- The bank account number of the employer (IBAN);
- The BIC code of the bank;
- The corresponding bank account statement (RIB) that must be attached as JPG or PDF file;
- The email address of the employer;
- The registration number (“matricule”) of all employees who beneficiate of the extraordinary leave for family reasons in the Covid-19 context.
Please note that the form is available to the following address: www.crf.ccss.lu
As a mandatory agent (if IF Payroll & HR is in charge, on your behalf, of the monthly declaration of the incapacities for work), IF Payroll & HR will declare the periods of extraordinary leave for family reasons with the usual process established every month for all the incapacities for work.
As such, the data related to these possible extraordinary leaves for family reasons will be communicated to our services with the other data regarding the incapacities for work for the month of March.
IF Payroll & HR
Tél. : 26 921