1 Legal and regulatory context
This personal data protection policy defines the way in which IF PAYROLL & HR, trademark registered with the Benelux Office for Intellectual Property, operated by the company IF PAYROLL & HR, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B 144.161, with its registered office at 45, rue des Scillas, L-2529 Howald, may have cause to process information pertaining to identified or identifiable natural persons (known as “data subjects”) collected from them as well as from its clients and third parties (e.g. prospects, subcontractors and suppliers).
The terms “personal data”, “processing”, “controller” and “processor” are to be understood within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as any subsequent texts replacing or supplementing this text.
2 Processing of personal data
IF PAYROLL & HR may be required to process personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of professional services, such as:
o Payroll management and Human Ressources services
o Consulting services in labour law, taxation, individuals
- Establishment of its administrative systems and systems for the management of client and supplier relationships, including:
o Requests for proposals and drafting of contracts
o Monitoring and management of clients, suppliers and former employees
o Invoicing and payment of invoices
o Advertising, communication and public relations
- Compliance with legal, regulatory, contractual and statutory obligations
- Protection of its building, equipment, infrastructure and IT data
- Ensuring business continuity
- Management of risks in a global context with the parties involved
- Processing of data subjects’ requests
- Management of its website and various related applications
The abovementioned purposes have at least one of the following legal bases:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (or when taking steps prior to entering into a contract) by which the data subject is bound
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which IF PAYROLL & HR is subject
- Processing is necessary on the grounds of the legitimate interests of IF PAYROLL & HR or a third party
- The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes
Depending on and for processing purposes, IF PAYROLL & HR may be required to process the following categories of personal data:
3 Rights of data subjects
According to the conditions stipulated by the applicable laws, data subjects are entitled to:
• Access their personal data and certain information concerning its processing;
• Request the rectification or erasure of their personal data;
• Ensure the restriction of its processing;
• Object to the processing of their personal data.
• Lodge a complaint with the CNPD (Commission nationale pour la protection des données à Luxembourg) (cnpd.lu)
In order to exercise the rights set out above, data subjects are requested to send an email, containing proof of their identity and specifying the right that they wish to exercise, to:
4 Security of personal data
IF PAYROLL & HR undertakes to take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data of data subjects against any unauthorised or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage thereto.
Personal data is stored on secure servers in controlled locations.
5 Personal data retention period
IF PAYROLL & HR stores personal data for the term of the agreement.
At the end of the service relationship and at the discretion of the controller as expressed in documented instructions, IF PAYROLL & HR shall return or destroy the data, and any copies of data, unless the data is required to be returned by law or by the regulations applicable to IF PAYROLL & HR.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
IF PAYROLL & HR does not transfer personal data outside the European Union other than to companies offering an adequate level of protection as decided by the European Commission.
Update to our personal data protection policy
In order to comply with the applicable laws and to provide the most accurate reflection of the way in which IF PAYROLL & HR processes personal data, this personal data protection policy will be subject to updates.
The version published on the IF PAYROLL & HR website is the version currently applicable.
Any requests for information about personal data protection may be submitted by email to:
or by post to:
IF PAYROLL & HR
FAO DATA PROTECTION